The ultimate edition of the tactile word game, as featured on MacWorld, Wired and The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW).
As letters fall down and pile up on your screen, touch them to make words. Making long words and using rare letters is a risky strategy, but will score much higher. But watch out, if the letters reach the top of the screen it's Game Over!
- iPad, iPhone and iPod touch compatible, with Retina Display support
- Realistic tactile physics. Letters bounce and roll around as they fall.
- Game Center and OpenFeint compatible - worldwide online score boards and achievements.
- Three gameplay modes - "Quick Game" joins the classic "Marathon" and the more difficult "Flood Panic", which introduces water and buoyancy into the mix!
- The game tracks the size of your vocabulary. Enter new words and expand your repertoire to climb the worldwide vocabulary leaderboard.
- Over 190,000 words recognized, in US, UK and International English.